Candy Corn Cookies

Sunday, November 1, 2009



I made these cookies using a sugar cookie dough recipe.  I replaced some of the sugar with honey in hopes of giving it a real candy corn flavor.  They still tasted like sugar cookies though and the dough really browned up quickly due to the addition of honey.  I used gel coloring to dye the cookie dough orange and yellow.  I'm really not going to bother giving you my whole recipe for these since I didn't like the way they turned out this time.  If I make them again I will either follow the directions on the Betty Crocker website or I'll leave out the honey and use a sweet sugar cookie dough recipe.
Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

To Cook or Not to Cook Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino