Cool Green Banana Smoothie

Wednesday, January 13, 2010



Another great smoothie! This smoothie is sooo creamy and good. Very comforting.  I used a big handful and a half of baby spinach and 2 big leaves of swiss chard (cut the stems & veins off - if you have a juicer you can save those for juicing). I also added a 1/2 cup of pure water - you can add more or less, depending on how thick you want your smoothie. I had enough to fill a big glass and a little left, so I poured that into a little bowl. I put that in the fridge for later, because I'm thinking it's going to make a nice little pudding.

Cool Green Banana Smoothie

2 big handfuls baby spinach (or other green or mixture of greens)
1 handful of mint (as much or as little as you like)
4 bananas
1/2 cup pure water (or more, if you like - none if you want a pudding like consistency)

Instructions:
Put all ingredients into blender and blend. Pour and enjoy! 



Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

To Cook or Not to Cook Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino