Garlicky Lemon Chicken

Wednesday, January 27, 2010



This is a nice variation to my Classic Roast Chicken, but it is just as easy to make.  There is a marinade time for this but tonight I didn't have time to let it set for an hour (poor planning on my part). I just put it together and put it in the oven. You could still taste the garlic and lemon just fine. So if you decide to make the chicken this way at the last minute it will still be very good.

Garlicky Lemon Chicken

1 whole cut up chicken
1 tsp chicken bouillon
Juice of 2 lemons
3 cloves of garlic
2 bay leaves
olive oil
butter

Directions:
Place chicken in a baking dish. Sprinkle bouillon over chicken pieces. Thinly slice garlic cloves and place over chicken. Pour lemon juice over & add in the bay leaves. Drizzle with olive oil & add some butter cut into small pieces on top of the chicken. Cover and let marinde for an hour or so. Bake in a 350 F oven for 1 hour, baste chicken once or twice during baking time.


Click to save & print

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Angela said...

I'm trying this recipe out tonight, but I'm using skinless drumsticks. I'm only using 2 garlic cloves and juice of 1 lemon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

To Cook or Not to Cook Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino